We held four half-day workshops in an off-site training facility, focusing on
- MBTI debrief workshop including implications for team communication
- Self-awareness and self-regulation
- Adopting a coaching culture
- Creating a culture of innovation and creativity
- Setting clear behavioural expectations and managing performance
- Managing priorities
- Communicating across all levels of the business
Workshop course content was supplemented with activities, group work, case studies, reflection and discussion to ensure learning was delivered in a brain-friendly manner.
Participants were able to explore and discuss the concepts and ideas in the workshop environment, and then look to apply them ‘on the job’ in the week between workshops.